Neil Young is set release the first in his Archived Performance Series on Nov. 14 vie Reprise with Young and Crazy Horse "Live At The Filmore East 1970". The disc will also be available in a CD/DVD edition featuring "a high-resolution audio mix, photos from the show, Young's handwritten song lyrics and press articles from the era". - Billboard
- The Orchard adds Brazil’s Trama label and pop hitmaker Daniela Mercury to it's digital distribution clients.
- A recap pf Friday's The American Music Awards in Nashville (AP) and a look at the state of Americana Music through the eyes and career of writer and musician Jim Lauderdale. (Tennessean
- Vinyl is showing signs of making a comeback thanks to rising single sales and special editions. (cNet UK)
- TV created band Supernova forced to change name after lawsuit. (Pretty please...could changes in the music be next?) (Reuters)
- Sony targets teens with new Mylo device. (AP)
Worthy Click: Mozes - A free text messaging client designed to artist to fan communications. (Watch Hypebot for a complete look at Mozes.)