- Is Sony BMG hurting the music industry with demands for an agency sales model?
- A UK white paper suggest that rights societies take equity over cash from music 2.0 startups.
- Gydget gets band widgets right.
- Video: Zuneral - The Death of DRM
- Catch up on last week's news with our Music 2.0 Week In Review
> Napster has debuted an over the air video service and music subscription service in Japan. (press release)
> A short history of digital music failures. (Register)
> Woolworth will stop selling CD singles saying the format is in "terminal decline". (Press Association)
> Overall radio revenue dropped 5% in the 1st quarter of 2008. (FMQB)
> Thus far the majority of Web 2.0 companies are failing to generate much revenue. (FT) Some of this is about inflated expectations and values. Bring those down to earth and give them time. Things are just getting started.