- Indies Slam MySpace But Keep Their Pages Updated
- Is eMusic In A Slump?
- Pakman Leaves eMusic
- AllOfMP3 Is Back...Or Something Damn Close To It
- EMI Music Promotes Three Executives
- More Indies Speak Out Against MySpace
- VOTE: Should Indies Sign With MySpace Music?
- We7 Adds The Orchard For Ad Supported Streams
- Universal Music Group (UMG) has appointed Jeffrey Harleston to Senior Vice President of Business & Legal Affairs (press release)
- Activision's CEO has suggests that record labels should pay for game placement. (Billboard)
- The new Nintendo may have an mp3 player and camera. (Game Daily)
- The EFF tells the court to tread lightly when ruling on Limewire. (ars)
- Musik1.net debuts a variety of release campaign solutions. (press release)
- Another music focused social networking site Babulous claims to have attracted 750,000 users in beta. (press release)
- Queens NY indie VP Records grabs producer Lloyd 'King Jammys' James and his vast catalog. (Jamaica Gleaner)