- Derek Sivers Got $22 Million For CD Baby
- Universal Bundles Music For Dell PC's
- Under The Guns ('n Roses) Dr. Pepper Goes Free
- AC/DC: First Video In An Excel Spreadsheet
- Ticketmaster To Buy Azoff's Frontline Management
- It's Tribes Week on Hypebot- an exploration of marketing guru Seth Godin's new book Tribes: We Need You to Lead Us and it's implications for musicians and the music industry. Join the gathering of the Music Tribe.
- "Twitter is radically changing the way musicians are building communities of supportive fans around them. Are you still resisting it?" by publicity guru Ariel Hyatt and Laura Fitton on Music Think Tank.
- OurStage launches a music discovery platform for the iPhone. (press release)
- Bono has signed an Op-Ed deal with the New York Times. (New York Magazine)
- What lies ahead for Sony Music? (Coolfer)
- Duncan Freeman @ the Indie Music Tech blog has an interview with the founders of MixMatchMusic (IndieMusicTech)
- "10 Cents Buys Everything I Like About LaLa" (Ad Supported Music Central)
- WORTHY CLICK: GigPay is a UK start-up that acts as a middleman and escrow service between artists and promoters.