- Does being local still count anymore? It may. MySpace is closing its Netherlands. office after failing to compete with local rival Hyves. (cNet)
- EMI lands in airports via deal with InMotion's Hotspot kiosks. (press release)
- Activision releases "Guitar Hero World Tour" game. (press release)
- The Blackberry Partners Fund awarded $150,000 each to two music apps. (moco news)
- A new study says younger teens are embracing broadcast radio. (NY Times) Really?
- Music blog Idolator calls out Wired's Listening Post with "Wired" Blogger Not Afraid To Look Stupid".
- Hushie is the latest Seeqpod-powered MP3 search engine. (Music Ally)
- A college newspaper reporter writes that the RIAA is actually encouraging piracy. (La Voz)