- Rumblefish - Licensing for television, film, advertisements, websites, videos, games, podcasts, and sonic branding - e.g. your music inside your local Gap.
- Gamecues - Licensing for the gaming industry.
- YouLicense - Music licensing marketplace - essentially, their system enables artists and those seeking music to conduct business directly with each other.
- Pump Audio - Artists can license their music in television and advertising without giving up any ownership.
- BeatPick - Music licensing provider.
- Ricall - Music licensing marketplace, connecting users wanting to license music directly with the relevant copyright owners.
- SoundReef - In private beta, this service exchanging music for promotion in television, film, advertising, etc.
This list comes courtesy of Duncan Freeman and his Indie Music Tech blog. What music licensing sites and services are missing from the list?