From Nielsen Netview -
- MySpace Music unique users have grown 169% since launch in September 2008 and 1472%, year-over-year
- The site has nearly tripled its unique users since launch
- 12 -17 year olds are 2.3 times more likely than the average net user to visit MySpace Music
- People age
- 18 - 24 year olds are 2.2 times more likely than the average net user to visit MySpace Music
From comScore Media Metrix -
- MySpace Music is the #1 site in time spent for the 18-34 demographic
- The site is #2 in total unique users
- MySpace Music has 18.95 million monthly unique users
MySpace Music also expanded into Australia and New Zealand this week. As the first territory in a global rollout,
MySpace Music brings to Australia all of the functionality currently available to United States based users including a large catalog of fully licensed audio tracks from all four majors, The Orchard and IOTA, user-friendly e-commerce solutions, personal music players and user and artist playlisting.
MySpace Music Australia and New Zealand launch with Toyota and KFC as flagship sponsors.