- Behind The Scenes: Record Label Demands From Amazon (TechCrunch)
- Shazam has launched “Unlimited Tagging” globally sponsored by Ebay.
- Security researchers say they'd seen discussions on underground forums indicating that the hackers who infiltrated the Sony PlayStation Network last week may have made off with the credit card numbers of customers. (NY Times)
- Pandora Streams Into Nearly $1 Billion Valuation (Forbes)
- Spotify Lands Major Studio Deals, Prepares To Launch Movie Service (TechCrunch) Spotify has denied the reports.
- A full list ot MTV 0 digital music award winners. (here)
- Amazon Finally Apologizes & Explains Cloud Outage In-Depth (Mashable)
- Musician Nerina Pallot on why a major label record deal still matters. (Guardian)