- Lady Gaga's 'Born This Way' Tops U.K. Albums Chart - Outsells Rest of Top 10 Combined. (Billboard)
- Twitter is about to launch its own photo sharing client (TechCrunch) and is close to buying key word bidding tool AdGrok.
- To be sure you did'n't miss anything read yesterday's holiday news upadate and Rewind: The Music Industry's Week In Review.
- EMI Exec Thinks You Shouldn't Be Able To Listen To Your Own Music Without Paying Again.(Techdirt) We'll he got his wish, as I believe we'll see when users have to pay for iTune's iCloud.
- Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville Zynga game to debut on Facebook this Fall (Mashable)
- The decline and fall of rock bands. Is the genre suffering? (National Post)
- Arts-Funding Site Gets 'Kickstart' From Business Bids (NPR)