- Facebook Fights a Nasty Spam Attack. (NY Times)
- Songtrust will offer music publishing administration services at a discount to members of Indaba Music’s community of 600,000 musicians to manage their copyrights and royalty collections
- Spotify has launched in Belgium and Switzerland bringing the total to 12 territories. Exoect more soon as all music streamers race to serve the international market.
- MOG scores the first in-car integration of on-demand music with BMW and MINI Vehicles in the US.
- SoundCloud has add integration with Retronyms who released Tabletop 1.2 for iPad. The latest update to the modular production environment features the subtractive synthesizer RS4000 with posting capabilities directly to SoundCloud.
- Post-Jobs Board Shifts @ Apple: Arthur D. Levinson ahs been named as the non-executive Chairman of the Board. Levinson has been a co-lead director of Apple’s board since 2005, has served on all three board committees and will continue to serve on the audit committee. Robert A. Iger, President and Chief Executive Officer of The Walt Disney Company, will join Apple’s board and also serve on the audit committee.
- Google has launched a pilot program that will let owners of Google+ Pages manage their accounts via third-party apps such as HootSuite, Involver and Buddy Media. (Mashable)
- Muzrang has lunched as a social music chart for K-Pop.