B&C) He's planning an urban-skewed music and music news network by the end of 2012, as music takes center stage again on cable (the Cuban/Seacrest HDNet makeover) and online (Google deals with Madonna, others).
- Where do your Congressmen stand on SOPA/PIPA? Find out here.
- Facebook Timeline Now Open To All, Users Get A Week To Clean Up Profiles (TechCrunch)
- Analysis: Megaupload shutdown unlikely to deter piracy (Reuters)
- Epitaph Records Founder To Receive 2012 Independent Spirit Award (NARM)
- After terrific year, music biz demands that world adopt "SOPA plus" (ars)
- T-Mobile and Google Music Launch "Magnified Artists" D.I.Y. Music Store at Sundance. (HuffPo)
- Facebook, Twitter, MySpace create new social search tool to fight Google. (CNet)
- iHeartRadio Adds KCRW, KUSC and College Stations (DMW)
- Pandora Touts Local Radio Market Growth (FMQB)
- Spash.fm turns music listening into a competiive sport. (O Music)
- Neil Young to join the D: Dive Into Media Conference next week. (AllThingsD)