Fast Company Magazine has announced its 50 Most Innovative Companies Of 2012, along with a top 10 most innovative in music. Spotify, of course, made the list. But there are also some new and some old school surprises. Who do you you think should have made the cut?
- Soundcloud - sound sharing platform
- Spotify - music streaming
- Pandora - personalized online radio
- Bjork - artist with world's first app album
- XL Recordings - indie label producing mainstream hits
- Mason Jar Music - innovative collaborative concert model
- Ticketmaster - ticketing giant
- Bandcamp - direct to fan for musicians
- The Echo Nest - open-source music identification
- Turntable.fm - social music sharing
Who do you think is missing from Fast Company's Music Top 10?