Warner Music Group and owner Len Blavatnik continue to pursue EMI even as regulators review Vivendi Universal deal. (Hypebot)
- Spotify upgrade adds gapless playback and crossfade.
- Adele Is First To Go Double Platinum on iTunes. (Mashable)
- Brit Awards embrace digital’s role in music. (DMW)
- MUST READ: When the Media Industries Really Need to Start Worrying About Piracy - and it’s not yet. (Mark Mulligan)
- iTunes is now selling ringtones of 20+ Beatles songs for $1.29.
- Entertainment Industry Embraces New Business Model: Suing Google For Third-Party Android Apps That 'Promote Piracy' (Techdirt)
- The OurStage Panel Web Series Launches Season 2 Musician Gavin DeGraw as Guest Judge.