It's Apple's News Day: Their online storefront went down for a reboot about 10:15ET today, and we'll have details of any music related news right after today's 10AMPT announcements. So far, few hints that music even still front-burner for Apple.
- Pandora's share dumped after they company missed earnings targets. The company needs investors ready for the long haul, according to Billboard's Glenn Peoples. Also, longtime VP Jessica Steel is stepping down, (CNet)
- A major restructuring at Yahoo is likely to lead to thousands of layoffs. (AllThingsD)
- Adeleâs mobile app has reached 1.5 million downloads, becoming the first Mobile Roadie app to cross the 1 million download mark.
- Francis Keeling has been promoted to Universal Music's Global Head Of Digital Business based in London.
- Add Jay-Z to the SXSW lineup. His concert will stream live.
- MakeMusic, creators of SmartMusic interactive music learning software, has signed an agreement with Hal Leonard Corp. to expand its music library.
- What to Watch at SXSW 2012 Interactive. (HuffPo)