Pandora is having another rough day on Wall Street. As of late morning the stock was down another 2% to $10.65 off a 52 week high of $26. See the current price here.
- MTV Announces 'Hip-Hop POV,' New Late-Night Music Talk & Performance Show (THR)
The network will debut the new program on April 11 following “Randy Jackson’s America’s Best Dance Crew,”
- Facebook Becomes Location Backbone That Lets Apps Import Checkins From Each Other. (techCrunch)
- Foursquare introduces Specials for concerts. (Music Ally)
- Onesheet has added support for Soundcloud's new EmailUnlock widget.
- The Numbers Behind Vevo's Potential Facebook Move (Billboard)
- Sony Music Unlimited Adds Offline Playback to Android App (Evolver.fm)
- YouTube launches new channels feature to all.
- A Struggling City Finds Inspiration In Classical Music. (NPR)