A stronger than average rumor circulating at SXSW is that Apple is planning an iTunes streaming music service.
- One of the bigger official announcements coming SXSW Music was Topspin's new connection with MTV for a a muliti-platform direct to fan site Artists.MTV.com. (Hypebot)
- The Temptations Join Lawsuits Over iTunes Royalties. (THR) In what might be the biggest legal action on this front yet - 13 plaintiffs' lawyers - UMG is being sued by the legendary soul group.
- MTV.com sees an opening as MySpace fades away. (NYT)
- Universal seen not making initial EMI deal concessions. (Reuters)
- Court Orders SOPA-style Blackout of 100+ Music Sites In India. (Torrentfreak)
- Syriaâs al-Assad is a fan of iTunes, intercepted emails reveal. (DMW)
- San Francisco co-working space is hositng a MusicTech Mixer on Thursday, March 29, 2012 from 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM (PT)