Fresh Music Marketing Tools For Pinterest, Instagram, Google+, YouTube, Tumblr
- Pick your own Pinterest board cover.
- Go Instagram on Android.
- Lots of tools are available for Google+.
- YouTube's added multiple features.
- Tumblr's now integrated with Facebook.
Pinterest Board Covers
- Now you can choose your own Pinterest board cover.
Instagram Now Available for Android
- Apparently there has been a deluge of new Android users joining Instagram now that the digital velvet rope has been pulled aside.
- I'm cheating with this one, since the post came out in January, but Sarah Arrow shares a number of useful tools for Google+.
YouTube on DVD: If Only It Weren't April Fools!
YouTube has been rolling out a series of new features though, unfortunately, The YouTube Collection is not one of those:
- YouTube launches one-click video correction for shaky or dark videos.
- Create video duels with YouTube Slam.
- YouTube expands 3d options.
- Check YouTube Create for useful third party tools.
Tumblr's New Facebook Integration
This week Tumblr announced a new Facebook integration that includes:
- Toggle “Send to Facebook” when posting.
- Share Replies on your Facebook Timeline.
- Share Likes on your Facebook Timeline.
You can add the new features via your blog settings or you may have already been prompted to do so. Tumblr items are "lumped together so they're not overwhelming" as is done with other such services.
Hypebot Features Writer Clyde Smith maintains his business writing hub at Flux Research and blogs about dance at All World Dance. To suggest topics for Hypebot, contact: clyde(at)fluxresearch(dot)com.