- 5000+ Artists Line Up For A Pirate Bay Promotion Platform (TorrentFreak)
- Rumblefish, which calls itself a music licensing service for social media, announced its catalog has hit 1+ million songs, making it the world's largest pre-cleared music licensing catalog
- Wilco Continues To Get The Internet (techdirt)
- Moontoast's social store is now mobile friendly thanks to a little HTML5 magic.
- Pandora Connects Brands with Bands and Fans (eMarketer) Pandora crossed 1B listener hours in March (FMQB)
- Spotify Just Got Even Better on Your Boxee (Spoify)
- Last.fm has hired Chris Price as Head Of Music. He was at MTV UK.
- Howie Pivar has joined Warner Bros. as VP/Top 40 Promotion from a similar job at UMG.