Facebook’s ‘Adds Listen’ Button That Plays Artists on Spotify, Mog, Rdio and More (Evolver.fm)
- Slacker announced integration with Microsoft's Bing Bar making it the only music service now easily accessible to the millions of Bing Bar users.
- Philippine based Twitmusic has joined 500 startups and is moving to the U.S. to build its Twitter based social music service. (TechCrunch)
- Tupac "Hologram" Wasn't a Hologram at All (Forbes)
- Google's New Tune: Building a Music Hub With a Social Media Beat (The Wrap)
- Splash.FM, a Klout for music discovery, opens up beta (GigaOm)
- What Happened to the RIAA’s Missing 3.5 Million? (Mark Mulligan) The RIAA has highlighted research showing its closure of Limewire has significantly reduced P2P levels in the US. Unfortunately the evidence is not as clear cut as it may first appear.
- Court tosses Howard Stern’s $300 million claim against Sirius XM (paidContent)
- In honor of tax day in the U.S., Google Music has top and classic 33 albums on sale for 2.99.
- WMG Holdings Corp. and WMG Acquisition Corp. Announce Extension of Exchange Offers to April 19, 2012 (Marketwire)
- Why Tax Day Is Even Worse For Musicians (NPR)
- Weekly UK album sales plummet to all time low, Adele back at No.1 (MusicWeek)