- iTunes users griping about Apple's security questions - Some users on Apple's Support Communities are upset over the choice of security questions that Apple is using to confirm their iTunes accounts. (CNET)
- iTunes Match reportedly going live in additional European countries including Italy, Austria, and Greece (Verge)
- The Entertainment Retailers Association (ERA) has partnered with its US counterpart NARM to create a UK arm of Digitalmusic.org – a working group of digital retailers tackling issues of common interests Iike metadata, the digital supply chain, analytics and product development.
- John Peel's record collection goes online - From Tuesday, music fans will be able to sift through the late DJ's vast archive as part of an expanding virtual museum (Guardian)
- K-pop enters American pop consciousness - Girls' Generation, 2NE1, GD&TOP, JYJ, Wonder Girls and others from South Korea are expanding audiences in U.S. beyond Korean Americans. (LA Times)
- The Top 50 Music Millionaires in UK (Times UK) Spotify's Daniel Ek is #10.