- The New York Times profiles TuneCore's Jeff Price "Out to Shake Up Music, Often With Sharp Words" (NYT)
- Amanda Palmer's Kickstarter campaign is over $573,000 with 24 days left. She explains how: "Connecting Each And Every Day, Person By Person" (techdirt)
- Broadcast your self to the world: Google opens Hangouts On Air with unlimited viewers.
- Let’s honor late Beastie with better copyright laws (paidContent)
- DJ Platform Dubset Becomes Thefuture.fm, Doubles User Base To 100K (TechCrunch)
- MTV's O Music Awards Are Back With A (They Hope) Record-Breaking Ride Through The Birthplace of Rock ‘N’ Roll (O)
- In New Orleans, A Health Clinic For Working Musicians (NPR)
- Social Media in Music Panel to be held this Wednesday, May 9, 2012 from 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM (ET)
Brooklyn, NY. Details here.