Spotify Hits 20 Million Monthly Users and Could be on Track for 8 Million Paid Users 1 Year From Now (Mark Mulligan)
- Warner Music Group Revenue Slipped 8% in Q1 (Billboard)
- A redesigned Rdio has launched on Rdio.com and the Rdio desktop apps. Updates include drag and drop playlist creation, a personalized Heavy Rotation, and private playlists.
- Personalized Music Video Service Cull TV Acquired By Twitvid, CEO Departs (TechCrunch)
- Facebook confirms higher IPO price range - The company filed an amended S-1 statement with the Securities and Exchange Commission that prices its shares at between $34 and $38. (CNet)
- Counting Crows using BitTorrent as the “new radio” (DMW, Mashable)
- Starting today, discover "the best of Twitter" in a weekly email digest. The summary features the most relevant Tweets and stories shared by the people you’re connected to on Twitter.
- Today In NYC SoundCtrl Music:Tech Day @InternetWeek HQ (Details) Tonight: FlashFWD 2012 Awards @Gramercy Theater.