Facebook Revises S-1 Again: Adds 83,818,263 Shares Of Class A Stock, Could Raise $16B (TechCrunch)
- In the case of Grooveshark vs. Digital Music News, the judge failed to quash the subpoena in LA Superior Court yesterday. DMN publisher Paul Resnikoff tell's Hypebot that it's a setback, hints he'll fight on. More as the story develops.
- UMG Q1 revenue up 9.1% as Vivendi profits exceed expectations. (Music Week)
- Pirate Bay Under Major DDoS Attack From Unknown Enemy Over Last 25 Hours (TorrentFreak)
- Thefuture.fm brings its DJ mix platform to the iPhone (GigAOm)
- Thanks to online pr tool StoryAmp for including Hypebot in their fune Music Tech trading card series on Pinterest.
- NARM's digitalmusic.org, will help aspiring entrepreneurs launch their own music companies by bringing its Music Start Up Academy sessions to Los Angeles on Thursday, June 7, from 12:45-6 p.m. at The Grammy Museum.