- Robert F. X. Sillerman, the man who created the live concert company that became Live Nation, is about to do the same for electronic dance music, rolling up as many as 50 EDM festivals and party promoters. (NYT)
- Yesterday's big news was the Clear Channel, Big Machine deal that pays Artist Performance Royalties on radio broadcast play for the first time. Many in the industry, including uber-manager Irving Azoff are lining up to support more direct licensing.
- Indiegogo Raises $15 Million Series A To Make Crowdfunding Go Mainstream (TechCrunch)
- Ford drivers can now enjoy MOG on-demand music service using SYNC AppLink.
- Good luck to Paul of Digital Music News who is in court all week fighting Grooveshark.
- Radio again seeks to include FM tuners in mobile phones. (CNet)
- How Scary is the US “Six Strikes” Anti-Piracy Scheme? (TorrentFreak)
- RIAA To Congress: We're Finally Innovating... Now Go Shut Down Pirate Sites (Techdirt)
- Conde Nast Taps Vevo Exec For Entertainment Group Digital Post (AllThingsD)