- Big Four Music Labels Hire Students To Chase File-Sharers (TorrentFreak)
- Pandora is lobbying Congress to establish fair(er) royalty rates (LA Times)
- ASCAP Reaches Agreement on TV Licensing Fees (The Wrap)
- VEVO Announces CERTIFIED Award For Music Videos (FMQB)
- Pirate Bay cordially accepts RIAA's quest for censorship. (CNet) "The RIAA is calling for search engines like Google and Bing to censor all links that lead to Web sites carrying illegally copyrighted material. The Pirate Bay thinks that's swell."
- Former Akon Manager Jimmy Henchman Found Guilty Of All Charges (AllHipHop)
- Wilco releases FREE interactive tour documentary created with Apple's iBooks Author (The Verge)