Even many of our regular readers are not aware that Hypebot and MusicThinkTank are part of a larger music company. This week, our parent Skyline Music is expanding, and we're proud to announce five key team additions and promotions:
- Matt Sanchez joins the live music booking agency as our 7th agent, focusing on the company's growing alternative roster
- Crandall Rogers joins Skyline Music’s Andrea Sabata in the company’s Performing Arts booking division as Arts Touring Coordinator
- Hisham Dahud, who many readers know as one of Hypebot's senior writers, is expanding his role to head Skyline Digital which includes Skyline-owned properties Hypebot.com and MusicThinkTank.com, as well as, digital initiatives on behalf of the Skyline Music roster
- Bailey Rogers joins as Director of Social Media spearheading Skyline Music’s corporate social marketing and direct to fan marketing on behalf of the Skyline Music roster
- Rachel Doe joins Skyline Music’s administrative team.
“Our roster has grown to more than 60 exclusive clients,” said Skyline Music president and Hypebot and MusicThinkTank publisher Bruce Houghton. “This expansion enables us to continue the aggressive touring representation that Skyline Music has become known for, as well as, to broaden the direct to fan marketing efforts that are the cornerstone of modern touring”.
Recent additions to the growing Skyline Music roster include Carbon Leaf, Marty Balin, Ambrosia, Kung Fu and Davell Crawford. The agency’s diverse clients include Del McCoury, Edgar Winter, Roger McGuinn, Gaelic Storm, Victor Wooten, The Rebirth Brass Band and Reverend Peyton’s Big Damn Band along with more than 50 other national and international touring artists.