- Top Musicians Threaten Strike Over EMI Sale To UMG
- Modernizing the Merchandise Madness
- Video: Irving Azoff Calls Pandora "Horseshit"
- Online Fandom: Is A New Music Community Emerging?
- Round Table: How Has Spotify Changed The Way We Listen To Music?
- Hypebot: Music Industry News Briefing and the 10 Most Read Stories Last Month
- Music Tech Startups: Diligu, Sell Your Band, Social Radio, SMPapps, StereoGrid, BandApp
- Facebook Hits 1 Billion Active Users
- American Music Festivals Outperform with Sellout Stalwarts and Strong Niche Growth
- Will Run For Work: A Creative Way to Land a Job in the Music Business
- Future of Neil Young's Pono Up for Debate
- Redbox Brings Event Ticketing To Kiosks
- Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame Announces 2013 Nominees: Rush, Public Enemy, Chic, Heart
- Exclusive Interview: Ex-TuneCore CEO Jeff Price To Consult SOCAN
- Dangerbird Co-Founder Jeff Castelaz Named President of Elektra
- Infographic: U.S. Digital Album Sales Up 15%
- As Buyout Rumors Grow Live Nation's Michael Rapino To Present At Investor Confab
- Andreessen Horowitz Invests $15 Million in Rap Genius to "Create the Internet Talmud"
- Full Text: Universal Music Chairman Lucian Grainge Letter To Staff On EMI Purchase
- SF MusicTech Summit Next Week: Interview With Coordinator Brian Zisk
- Upward Spiral Podcast: Extended Insights & Discussions
- New Forecast Dashes Hope of Real Revenue From Mobile Music Downloads
- Overheard at Digital Music Forum West In Los Angeles
- Chart:Top Analyst Declares Spotify's Financials "Unsustainable"
- Spotify Adds Germany's Deutsche Telekom to Growing List of Mobile Deals
- Farewell iTunes Ping
- Apple's 'Pandora Killer' Haltedby Licensing Complications with Sony/ATV
- Spotify Listeners:In Brooklyn "New And Cool", In Manhattan "Ahead Of The Curve"
- Jelli Raises $9 Million For Social Radio
- Rdio to Begin Paying Musicians $10 "Bounty" For Each New Subscriber