In this episode, the trio interviews Michael Fiebach, founder and CEO of the digital marketing firm Fame House to get his seasoned advice for up-and-coming artists and entrepreneurs. Michael also joins the conversation about recent news regarding Death Grips, WMG's big investment in Deezer, and Parlophone artists going on strike.
In this episode:
- Deezer Raises $130 Million Round Led By Warner Music Owner Access Industries
- Death Grips Leak NO LOVE DEEP WEB in Dispute With Epic Records
- Top Musicians Threaten Strike Over EMI Sale To UMG
- Interview w/Michael Fiebach
- The evolution of digital marketing
- Artist advice for reaching the "next level"
- Are music apps failing artists?