The death of Twitter appears to have been reported prematurely. A Q1 report to Wall Street beat expectations Tuesday morning with 21% year over year growth in revenue to $655 million and an uptick in users.
- Monthly active users: 336 million, up 3% year-over-year
- U.S. MAUs: 69 million, flat year-over-year
- International MAUs: 267 million, up 4% year-over-year
- Q1 Revenue: $665 million, compared to $608 million estimates by analysts and up 21% year-over-year
- Q1 Earnings: 16 cents per share, compared to 12 cents per share estimates