100 Free & Affordable High & Low Tech Music Promotion Tips – Part 3
21. Try local internet advertising via Google Adsense or local web sites
22. Advertise on internet radio and blogs that serve your market.
23. Create consistency by creating ad mats and radio spots beds.
24. Sponsor non-commercial radio and get mentions. NPR is great, but don’t forget college radio.
25. Think out of the box with radio tie-ins. Rry talk radio for a classic rock or jazz radio for a fusion. Radio stations want to expand their audience too.
26. Co-brand. Celtic Music with an Irish bar or specialty shop or metal with a tattoo parlor. Worry less about money and think more about exposure.
27. Sponsor somebody else’s event. Consider trading sponsorships.
28. Create your own affordable net radio stations on Live 365.
29. Add a blog to your website to keep content fresh. Blogger.com has free tools.
30. Go viral and post on related list-servers and discussion groups.