- Will Labels Use Or Abuse iTunes Variable Pricing?
- PirateBay To Help Users Cover Their Tracks
- RockBand Passes $1B In Sales, 40M Songs
- ISPs Prove Smarter Than Labels & RIAA
- Rockzimity Takes Nickleback Interactive
- Blender Magazine Shuts Down
- Daily DIY: Understanding The Value Of Free
MORE MUSIC INDUSTRY NEWS:
- Experts: Live Nation Ticketmaster merger has a chance. (Reuters)
- Radionomy Doubles Funding For Custom Internet Radio Platform. (TechCrunch)
- eMusic now offers quarterly subscriptions: 60 tracks per quarter for $19.99 and 100 tracks per quarter for $24.99. There was no great rush of support from subscribers. (via Digital Audio Insider)
- How will The Cloud change the way we think about music ownership? (CrunchGear)
- Facebook seeking $100 million in new funding. (paidContent)
- Massive April 18th Record Store Day Goodies List (Blurt) Dylan, Springsteen, Guided By Voices, Slayer, Flaming Lips, Wilco...
- Nettwerk CEO, Terry McBride, Shares Insight on the Future of the Digital Music Business with Berklee Students (Ariel PR)