Just in case you're not totally sick of reading about MJ:
- I have to admit that my own reaction is best summed up by this from
- apparently interest was so high
that Google thought it was being attacked and Twitter crashed briefly.
- Be on the lookout for at least two major pieces of fallout:
- Promoter AEG had been forced to self-insure the upcoming London shows and face a huge liability
- Many fans bought tickets via secondary sources and may find it near to impossible to get refunds.
- Two memorable videos via The Daily Swarm after the jump: Jackson's attack on Tommy Matolla and his record label and his best dance moves.