The 10 Commandments Of Music 2.0
- Thou Shalt Not Worship False Prophets – Neither a record deal or auto-tune are your saviors.
- Thou Shalt Worship Only One God – He (or she) is called The Fan.
- Thou Shalt Giveaway Free Music – Like Jesus and the loaf of bread, give your flock a gift that multiplies as they pass it around.
- Thou Shalt Not Steal – Borrowing a beat is one thing, but stealing…
- Thou Shalt Blog – Your flock wants to know what you're doing.
- Thou Shalt Create Profiles – Wherever your flock may go, you must be there.
- Thou Shalt Upload Photos - Staged, unstaged, backstage, from the stage and at every stage of a project.
- Thou Shalt Upload Videos – Longs Ones. Shorts Ones. Tall ones…you get the idea.
- Thou Shalt Share Thy Bounty. Share gigs. Share ideas. Share with your fans.
- Do Unto Others As You Would Have Others Do Unto You – You meet the same people on the way down that you did on the way up.
Do you have an 11th Commandment?