Lot's of great stuff today and a few things already on deck for tomorrow. So much for a holiday/summer slowdown. And be sure to vote in the Pandora indie poll.
- Pirate Bay Sold To Global Gaming Factory
- Pandora Forces $29.95 Payments From Indie Bands
- VOTE: What Do You Think Of The New Pandora Requirements?
- ReverbNation Survey: How is the Economic Downturn Affecting Artists?
- Band Shoots Free Video With Surveillance Cameras
- The Music Industry, Michael Jackson & The Zombieconomy
- Pirate Bay Readies Launch Of The Video Bay
MORE MUSIC INDUSTRY NEWS:
- Spotify founder hints at video, P2P sharing, world domination. (Register)
- Big music label foe LimeWire’s newest executive is Jason Hersowitz, a big label veteran. (MediaMemo)
- Licensing Issues Shut Down Pandora Outside US. (Slashdot)
- The Bandwidth Music | Technology Conference 2009 to be held August 27-28 in San Francisco has added Cory Ondrejka, EVP of Digital Marketing at EMI Music for a keynote conversation. (press release)
- See how the Michael Jackson phenomena continues to dominate the sales charts with this up to these up to the minute iTunes single and album charts.
- Study: Radio Is Still Top Teen Source For Music (FMQB)
- imeem and eMusic: If You're Taking Away Features From Users, Don't Tell Them It's For Their Own Benefit (Techdirt)
- ubroadcast Details Cooperation Agreement With PurePlayMusic.com(press release)