14 New Music Industry Thought Leaders Share What’s Ahead In 2011
As we end the year, Hypebot asked some of our favorite thinkers, writers, and friends to answer two questions – one looking forward and the other back – about the state of the new music industry. We think you'll find their answers both enlightening and hopeful. Take a look and come back and share what you think is ahead for the music industry in 2011.
- Panos Panay – Sonicbids
- Marcus Taylor – The Musician's Guide
- Bob Baker – Guerrilla Music Marketing
- George Howard – Music Educator, Consultant
- Benjamin Campbell.- OurStage
- Brenden Mulligan– ArtistData, Sonicbids
- Ian Rogers – Topspin
- Bruce Warila– Emergent Discovery
- Brian Hazard – Color Theory, Passive Promotion
- Ryan Van Etten. VitrualMusic.tv
- Emily White – Whitesmith Entertainment
- Bobby Owsinski - Music 3.0
- Jonathan Ostrow - MicControl
- Dave Cool – What Is Indie?