Rewind – The Music Industry’s Week In Review: CD-Complex, Topspin, MySpace, Spotify & More
- Top four reasons why the CD-Release Complex is dying.
- What's Topspin like? Hypebot's take. Readers weigh in.
- Why music biz students shouldn't let the sky fall on them.
- iTunes may get an audio upgrade. But do people care?
- MySpace Music President Courtney Holt has now exited.
- This chart shows the yearlong fatal decline of MySpace.
- get-ctrl is a simple, yet powerful new artist site platform.
- Here are six insights that are critical to industry success.
- The pieces of Apple's cloud offering are coming together.
- A U.S. distribution for Spotify via Universal is on the way.
- Take a look at this graphic of where the industry resides.
- Ryan interviewed New Music Seminar's Tom Silverman.
- Many types of singles exist. Here's how to market them.
- Exec bashes Grammys in NYT ad, and why he's wrong.
- ZMX Music has created a direct-to-fan publishing tool.
- Will Apple hold strong on their in-app subscription tax?
- Hypebot ran into the only fan of Ping earlier this week.
- How to turn radio airplay into traffic and music sales.
D.I.Y. Boot Camp Videos: