- Music manager John Atterberry was in critical condition at Cedar-Sinai Medical Center after a random shooting in Hollywood on Friday. Atterberry has been involved with such acts as the Spice Girls, Brandy and Jessica Simpson. (LA Times)
- The Windish Agency has added Eli Thomas (ex-Filter) as Director of Events and Sponsorship. The smart move continues Tom Windish's path towards offer more than just booking for his growing roster.
- Apple announced that 100 million apps have been downloaded from the Mac App Store in less than one year.
- Bob Baker Explains The 3 E's Of Content Marketing on the Music Biz Weekly Podcast. (Thorny Bleeder)
- Audiolock will provide watermarking and anti-piracy solutions for dance music label Defected Records.