Iggy Azalea | So “Fancy” She Topped Vevo’s Most Viewed Music Videos of 2014 in US
First things first, she's the realest, she dropped "Fancy" and let the whole world hear it. So much so, that she just claimed the top slot as Vevo's most watched music video of 2014. Vevo ranked vidoes by order of plays generated on Vevo.com, on it's mobile app, and syndication web partners (AOL, Yahoo!, YouTube and many more). "Fancy" (featuring Charli XCX) put its stamp on Summertime listening, pulling in more than 380 million views, 140 million of which were in the US alone.
In October, Vevo launched it's very first CERTIFIED SuperFanFest event where Iggy was the headliner. The festival honored music videos that Vevo has CERTIFIED for over 100 million views. Iggy's music videos for "Fancy" and "Work" were both CERTIFIED by Vevo.
As of November 30, 2014, the following music videos join Iggy in Vevo's Top Ten Most Viewed Music Videos of 2014:
1. “Fancy” by Iggy Azalea ft. Charli XCX
2. “All About That Bass” by Meghan Trainor
3. “Dark Horse” by Katy Perry ft. Juicy J
4. “Shake It Off” by Taylor Swift
5. “Anaconda” by Nicki Minaj
6. “Problem” by Ariana Grande ft. Iggy Azalea
7. “Chandelier” by Sia
8. “Rich Gang” Lifestyle ft. Young Thug, Rich Homie Quan
9. “Loyal” by Chris Brown ft. Lil Wayne, Tyga
10. “Stay With Me” by Sam Smith