The Most SoundHound’ed Moments Of The GRAMMYs 2015
[UPDATED] SoundHound, Inc., a leading innovator in Sound Recognition and Search Technology, watched more than just the GRAMMYs last night – they watched their users interact and react to the award show. Unlike Shazam, SoundHound has a portfolio of technology that recognizes natural language and allows for the searching and identification of music through live performances. Taking a look at user data throughout the evening, SoundHound has compiled a list of the most SoundHound'ed moments of the GRAMMYs 2015.
Additional takeaways were:
· Katy Perry’s “By the Grace of God” was a close 2nd for Most SoundHound’ed Song.
· Ed Sheeran swept the night with his performances – he generated high interest consistently throughout the night across multiple categories.
· Annie Lennox proved her relevancy with her stunning performance with Hozier and the high interest in-app that came from it.
· Microsoft’s Surface Pro Tablet TV spot showed renewed interest in South Korea’s 2NE1’s 2011 smash hit, “I Am the Best,” as the top SoundHound’ed commercial of the night.
Top Engaged Artist
- Ed Sheeran
- Annie Lennox
- Jeff Lynne
- Ariana Grande
Top Engaged Song - songs tapped after viewing on GRAMMYs result page
1. Take Me to Church (Hozier)
2. By the Grace of God (Katy Perry)
3. Thinking out Loud (Ed Sheeran)
4. FourFiveSeconds (Rihanna, Kanye West, Paul McCartney)
5. I Put on Spell on You (Annie Lennox cover)
Most Previewed - most listened to song through SoundHound
1. Thinking Out Loud
2. By the Grace of God
3. My Heart is Open
4. I Put a Spell on You
5. Take me to Church