Music Think Tank Weekly Recap: DoJ Deals Devastating Blow • Marketing For Labels • Nonsensical Songwriting • More
This week on MusicThinkTank, we looked at the DoJ's recent devastating blow to the industry, how a label can effectively market content, heard some tips on collecting music in the digital age, and more.
- Wallace Collins | Department Of Justice Deals Blow To Songwriters
- Paul Parreira | 5 Steps To A Successful Content Marketing Campaign For Labels
- Mylène Besançon | Lessons In Nonsensical Songwriting From Elvis
- Rachelle Wilber | Vintage Music In The Digital Age – Collecting Your Favorites
- Lisa Greve | Avoiding Acoustic Treatments That Don't Work