Opry Entertainment Group has promoted Gary Levy to General Manager of the Ryman Auditorium, reporting to Opry Entertainment COO Michael Guth. Levy previously served as the Ryman’s Director of Operations.
• Hunter Hayes, along with his longtime management representative Dan Wise, have joined Starstruck Entertainment, led by Narvel Blackstock.
• Sean "Diddy" Combs has donated $200,000 to the Suubi “Hope” Health Care Center in Uganda.
• Universal Music Publishing Group and Disney Music Publishing announced a new agreement today that expands the territories in which UMPG will administer
• Sony Music Entertainment has promoted Sarah Thwaites to Head of its classical imprint Masterworks UK.
• Octagon, the sports and entertainment marketing leader, has added Liza Durge to lead Client Services for Octagon UK. Liza will immediately become part of Octagon’s senior management team and drive consistent excellence across the agency’s accounts.