Global independent music distributor and artist services provider DITTO Music is looking to add a skilled Trade Marketing Manager to its U.S. team to lead the development of artists and labels with their retail partners.
Post your job or internship on the Hypebot Music Business Job Board for just $29. We'll post a summary on the front page of Hypebot and give each post some love on Facebook, LinkedIn and our 56,000+ Twitter followers and archive it under our Jobs tab. More info here.
DITTO Music Seeks U.S. Trade Marketing Manager
DITTO MUSIC is a leading independent music distribution and artist services company with offices around the world. We are looking to add a skilled and successful Trade Marketing Manager to our U.S. team to lead the development of our artists and labels with our retail partners. The position will be based in NY or L.A.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To effectively, efficiently and professionally manage the relationships between the US Digital Service Providers (DSPs), digital platforms and content creators and Ditto’s roster of labels and artists
- To develop and implement innovative, creative and meaningful digital trade marketing campaigns, as well as devising effective streaming and digital marketing strategies for our wide roster of artists.
- In-depth analysis of artist and label trends and opportunity identification.
- Work with the Global Head of Trade Marketing to ensure that Ditto’s market intelligence, strategy and analytics are class leading and constantly developing.
- To act as an integral member of the team with the ability to motivate, educate, and develop others’ skills
CANDIDATE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 5+ years of music industry experience as a digital account manager at a retail platform, management company or label
- Direct relationships with editorial and marketing teams with digital retailers
- Proven experience in leading digital campaigns, increasing audience engagement and growth
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- A large network of industry contacts and the ability to build and foster relationships
- Strong time-management skills
- Understanding of entertainment, lifestyle, culture, music, and art trends
- Driven, motivated and a desire to succeed
- Ideally have a tertiary degree in music business, digital marketing or similar
- A passion for music, digital and artist development
Please send your CV/Resume and cover letter to email@example.com.