Spotify ‘Wrapped’ Artist, Fan 2018 Recap Micro-sites Launch
Spotify for Artists has launched the 2018 edition of its annual Wrapped campaign. Artist get a free custom micro-site chronicling their stats and successes on the streamer over the last year. Wrapped for fans give users a look back at the music they discovered and played on Spotify over the last year.
‘2018 Artist Wrapped’ provides artists with these data points:
- Most Popular Songs by month
- Total Hours of Listening in 2018, contextualized into # of years
- Year-over-year gains (increases in total fans, new fans, fan playlist adds, followers, total streams)
- Total Listeners, contextualized in terms of populations of local cities
- # of Most Devoted Fans (number of consumers that had you as their #1 artist in 2018)
- Total Followers (if all your fans lined up for your next show, it would be X miles long)’
- Total # of countries + cities you were listened to in (with two cities that are far apart from each other for context)
- “Share Your 2018” (Total hours, total fans, total streams, # of countries
- The microsites are available in 23 languages for the first time.
“Since launching initially as a streaming analytics tool, Spotify for Artists has evolved into a powerful resource for artists and their teams to manage their profiles, understand fans, submit tracks to Spotify playlists, upload music, and more,” said Charlie Hellman, Head of Creator Marketplace, Spotify. “Over the past year, we’ve seen artists and teams connect with their fans through Spotify in powerful ways and our second annual ‘Artist Wrapped’ celebrates that. We hope it's fun for artists to see how they reached new milestones, delighted their super fans, and got discovered by new listeners all around the world. And we know fans love celebrating artists’ achievements with them.”
Artists and their teams can access and share their Wrapped pages by logging into Spotify for Artists