Getting It Done: The Week In D.I.Y. & Indie Music
This week, we dish out tips and advice to indie artists on how DIY experimentation can contribute to music’s longevity, which holiday songs you can cover without paying a dime, some ideas for spicing up a lackluster merch table, and more!
- Lessons In DIY Experimentation In Service Of Listening Longevity
- Holiday Songs You Can Cover Without Paying A Dime
- Dull Merch? Here’s How You Can Step Up Your Merch Game (With Examples!)
- When To Reach Out For Help In Your Music Career
- How To Tour In The Winter (Hint: Don’t)
- YouTube vs TikTok: Which Is Better For Your Marketing Initiatives?
- 10 IGTV Tips For Growing Your Audience