REWIND: The New Music Industry’s Week In Review
In this flip back through the past week’s music industry news, we revisit Coldplay’s environmental decision to stop touring, Congress’s investigation into primary and secondary ticketing, Spotify’s turn for the profitable, and more!
- Coldplay To Stop Touring Over Environmental Impact
- AM-FM Act Would Require Radio To Pay Artists, Labels
- Congress Launches Investigation Into Primary And Secondary Ticketing
- Don’t Look Now: Spotify Became Profitable
- Patreon Has Paid Out $1 Billion From 4 Million Fans
- The Story Behind Big Machine Grinding @taylorswift13’s Gears