REWIND: The New Music Industry’s Week In Review
In this journey back through the past week’s music industry news, we revisit the subgenres dominating streaming’s top playlists, what’s behind SoundCloud’s new pay to promote feature, why counterfeit records are on the rise, and more!
- The Subgenres Populating Streaming’s Top Playlists
- Twitter Username You’ve Always Wanted May Be Available Soon
- SoundCloud Now Allows You To Pay To Promote Your Music (Spoiler, It’s Advertising)
- Warner Music Group Reports Solid Q4, Year
- Billboard Announces New Rules For Album/Merch Bundles
- Personalized Music Streamer Murfie Shuts Down Unexpectedly
- PledgeMusic Board Member Pleads Guilty To Fraud
- Counterfeit Records: Are They On The Rise?