Getting It Done: The Week In D.I.Y. and Indie Music
For the music biz do-it-yourselfers hunkered down out there, we had tips and advice this week on maximizing your streams, how to effectively collaborate remotely, tax write-offs every musician should be aware of, and much more!
- 4 Ways To Maximize Your Streams During Week 1
- Cultivating A Fanbase: How A Net Promoter Score Can Increase An Artist’s Following
- 5 Remote Collaboration Tips For Artists
- LANDR vs. eMastered: Which Automated Mastering Service Is The Right Fit You?
- 3 Tips For Staying Creative In Difficult Times
- 5 Tax Write-Offs Every Musician Should Know About
- Should Coronavirus Put Your Next Release On Hold?