Integrating Twitch Into Your Amazon Music Profile
The Coronavirus pandemic has accelerated the growth of live streaming in the music industry. Here, we offer step by step instructions on how artists can add their Twitch account to their Amazon Music profile, and more effectively capitalize on the live streaming boom.
Guest post by Randi Zimmerman of the Symphonic Blog
As we all know, the Coronavirus crisis has had a huge impact on the live music business, and live-streaming has taken over the scene. Amazon Music and Twitch recently integrated their platforms, helping artists reach more fans than ever. In the first day alone, over 1,000 artists have already connected their accounts. Here’s how to get started…
How To Add Twitch to Your Amazon Music Profile
Adding Twitch to your Amazon Music Profile is easy. Here’s how:
- Claim your artist profile on Amazon Music for Artists
- Log in to your Twitch account
- Log in to your Amazon Music for Artists account
- Click Profiles & Tools in your Amazon Music for Artists account
- Select and add your Twitch channel (or create a new one)
Now, whenever you go live on Twitch, your live stream will automatically be integrated into your Amazon Music page. There’s nothin’ to it. From here on out, your Twitch streams will be posted into Amazon Music without you having to do anything else.
To learn more about live streaming, check these out:
- How to Improve Your Live Streaming Audio
- Creative Ways To Monetize Your Live Streams
- Best Practices for Live Streaming