Most Subscribed-To Spotify Playlists: Can You Guess The Top 20?
Two-thirds of all listening on Spotify happens on playlists, with that number split evenly between Spotify-generated and user-generated playlists.
Compare the Market took a look at those playlists and delivered a list of the Top 20 most subscribed-to.
- Today’s Top Hits still ranks as the most subscribed-to Spotify playlist with 26.5m global subscribers.
- #2 Rap Caviar has half the subscribers of Today’s Top Hits – 13.2million
- Decade lists from the 80s, 90s, 00s and 10s all made the Top 10
- Listeners love their guilty pleasure songs with both “Songs to Sing in the Shower” and “Songs to Sing in the Car” placing in the top 8
- Perhaps surprisingly, “Disney Hits” takes #11
- Gamers Rule: “Top Gaming Tracks” with 2.8million subscribers is #12
Top 20 Most Subscribed-to Spotify Playlists
|Position||Spotify Playlist||Total Subscribers|
|1||Today’s Top Hits||26.5M|
|4||Songs To Sing In The Car||9.5M|
|5||All Out 00s||8.4M|
|6||All Out 80s||7.5M|
|7||All Out 90s||5.9M|
|8||Songs To Sing In The Shower||5.6M|
|10||All Out 10s||4.7M|
|12||Top Gaming Tracks||2.8M|
|13||Hot Hits UK||2.6M|
|16||Massive Dance Hits||1.1M|
|17||Massive Dance Classics||860K|
|19||New Music Friday||774K|