REWIND: New Music Industry’s Last Week In Review
As we look back on the past week’s music industry news, we revisit new Bandsintown stats that reveal a growing interest in music livestreams, BMG’s decision to remove their controversial Controlled Composition Clause, the end of the ‘Stairway To Heaven’ court battle, and more!
- New Bandsintown Stats Show Growing Interest In Music Livestreams
- BMG Cuts Controversial Controlled Composition Clause, Calls On Others To Do Same
- Led Zeppelin (Finally) Wins ‘Stairway To Heaven’ Court Battle
- Dave Matthews, Foo Fighters, Miley Cyrus, Others To Perform On NIVA #SaveOurStages Festival
- Spotify Dominates Paid Subscriptions As Streaming Revenue Falls For First Time
- Amazon Music, UMG, WMG Partner For Ultra HD, 3D Audio Streaming